Monday, November 8, 2010

Deep Purple dinosaurs in concert in Bordeaux

Hearing Smoke on the Water still make me emotional so of course I wanted to go see them at the Patinoire Meriadeck in Bordeaux. Not the wild young things anymore, nor their audience. We were pretty much in the average age around 40 I think... except next to me was a young girl and her mother. The girl had just turned 18 and the concert was a birthday gift from her mother. She couldn't sit still and kept saying oh my god, oh my god, is this for real...  and when she hacked away at her mobile during the first song to send a scream to someone, I got a bit worried. But she behaved and we could all enjoy a heavy symphonic metal concert.... I think it was real good but the singer did show some signs of age... I am very happy to have seen them in concert!

The band playing before them was great too; Puggy a Belgian group with a British singer and a Swedish drummer. They have their own concert at Rock School Barbey in Bordeaux on the 26th of November.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội