Sunday, May 16, 2010

Burn baby burn

I say we barbecue a lot in our family, but it is actually my husband who does the barbecuing part. This weekend I wanted to have a try myself, with some pork ribs and duck ribs. The fat melted down and created some impressive flames. The pork ribs were badly burned, but I managed to save most of the duck ribs. Still, after rubbing off the burned parts, the children finished all the meat, eating with their hands and getting their little faces all done! Thank you Anna for supporting me in this adventure and a high five for your fabulous marinade! I would give you the recipe, but honestly I don't know what went in.... soy sauce, honey, sweet chili sauce... what else?




I won't do any more barbecues before my husband is back. Too dangerous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội