Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nouvelle Star, the French American Idol

On M6 we can follow every week the evolution of some young singers-to-be. This year, three of them stand out, Lussi, Benjamin and Luce.  The program focuses is on their singing, not their personal lives which makes me more inclined to watch. My children love watching too and when it was sent on Tuesdays (no school on Wednesdays) they were allowed to watch with me.

Lussi had scene experience with a group before entering the competition and it shows. I loved her version of Whole lotta love by Led Zeppelin. We don't get much rock in France and even less rock girls.... so really, have a look. She rocks!

Another good surprise is 16-year-old Benjamin. He made a touching version of Mad World

Redhaired Luce with a personality and a clear style wins my heart too. Her version of Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was simple and seemed to come straight from the heart.



But I have to admit that Ramon, the Spanish guy with the cute accent, also made my heart beat faster with Ain't no sunshine. But what girl can resist him? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội