Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clogs are here again!

When I was a little girl in Sweden, many years ago, we all had clogs. Pretty clogs with hand painted pattern of flowers on top, or maybe little hearts. Last summer I got a pair from a Swedish friend and I was surprised to see how easy it was to start using them again... first at the house, then with a pair of jeans... and now I see that they are The Hype for spring, with clogs in Chanel, Vuitton and Miumiu versions, just to mention a few. Feels funny to see something so attached to my childhood come back again as a fashion item!

Handpainted details

My friend Anna, who lives in Biarritz, imports real authentic Swedish clogs, so I just got myself another pair. Sand nubuck - with heels! Now I'm waiting for the temperature to rise just a tiny bit so I can get to use them! I feel pretty confident they will look cool with jeans or maybe a skirt....
Check out the Swedish Hasbeens if you want to see some real high heel clogs!


Check the link La Petite Suédoise to see all the model's that Anna is selling and send her an email at annasoron@hotmail.com to see if she has got your size! Prices from 39-49 euros.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội