Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday snack


We don't do birthday parties here. We have birthday snacks! Goûter d'anniversaire in French. In my old home country Sweden, we had birthday parties and, most important, birthday cakes. A cake with some kind of filling and lots of whipped cream and strawberries on top! Here, the birthday cake is just a cake!


A happy 8-year-old
So with my neighbour we organised a typical birthday snack for her Ana and my Clara. 14 participants, lots of gifts, a treasure hunt where the treasures were little paper bags with some candy, two organised games, a birthday song with candles to blow and some dancing.... three hours passed quickly!


Young breakdancer
My husband asked me to be more precise: children have birthday snacks, adults birthday parties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội