Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First and last fashion info

I'm no fashion victim. Those who know me, know I'm more on the evil side of the fashion thing... maybe getting a bit better now, with bigger children, but still far from a trendy woman. But I sometimes read blogs about fashion. Or more, I watch the photos. Like modern art.

And one of them really stands out. And she writes in English too. Love her writing, love her photos. Ladies and gentlement, I give you Garance Doré! If this is any news to you, it means you're just as bad as me.... don't forget to look at the comments, she gets them by the hundreds...

By the way, her boyfriend is the Sartorialist. What a couple... he's doing those amazing photographs. They both make me want to express myself more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội